Tuesday, November 3, 2009

High Jacked!!!

Well, obviously I am not a writer. Since it's been a year .....wait I'm not writing this! My crazy wife is. Just to see if I will continue writing after she gets me "jump started"
So in the last year I have: Worked several part time jobs, and just now found a full time job. Moved into a 300 sq. foot apt. Changed the trany in my truck. Had countless conversations, texts, and fights. Started a huge debate on face book about Obama. Learned to love talk radio. Woke up at 3 am for 5 months strait. Laughed at the many things my daughter said. Lost friends, built stronger relationships with some.
Many more things I have done, felt, thought or thought of doing in posts to come.......well, we hope anyway!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

WOO HOO!! can't wait to hear more!! :P

Amber Stoneburner said...

I know me either right? It has been so long since he has written! If I didn't see him everyday who knows if I would know what is going on? That's why he has to keep up with his blog. Besides how is he going to get all that manly emotion out???